Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart.
~John Wesley~

Monday, December 22, 2014

Aaaand She's back! Modesty Monday|| The lady behind the desk

"Modesty is a virtue that shows love to others and brings glory to God through appropriate dress." -Tim Challies-




Did you miss me? I honestly really shouldn't waste my time trying to come up with an excuse. I'm sorry, my dear people! 

||||||||||||||||||

So I was going through my closet the other day and realized I had never worn this purple jacket. Or more like... I had been avoiding it. When I first received this jacket, I didn't have a black skirt that looked professional/stylish/dressed up- enough to go with this Jacket. These types of jackets tend to need a more a-line, pencil-ish skirt. So when I found this black one, I was stoked! 

Not quite sure what's going on is these pics, but I look like I'm sick.  I guess it was rather cold outside. 
I call this the "Lady behind the desk" outfit because it looks like something a business woman or a librarian would wear. Haha. I don't know... just my quirky title. 


Outfit Details
:::::::::::::

Necklace: Stuff etc
Cami: I'm thinking it was the clearance section in Wal-mart 
Jacket: Garage sale!! #garagesalersunite
Skirt: Wait for it... Stuff etc! (I bet you didn't see that one comin' did ya?) ;]



That's it for now. I will TRY to be back with another post or two. Sometime this millennium... I hope. :]

God's abounding blessings be on each and every one of you this Christmas!
Remember to worship HIM this season! 


 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17


2 comments:

  1. yay that you're back, friend!! #wootwoot :) always enjoy seeing your posts + hearing your creatively inspiring words! much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..yay that you're back! stay, please...=)
    lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day by leaving me a note of encouragement, a thought, or just a simple comment to say 'hi'

~Proverbs 16:24~
Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Proverbs 3:3-4~

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.